This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

HD upgrade

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bill714

Original poster
Jan 4, 2010
Mass
Hi all, I have an all sd system and last year got a Sony 32 HD TV the picture on it suck but because I was unemployed I put up with it. Well times are better now and I called for an upgrade I got a HD dvr and install free! I hope the pq will be better!
What I’m wondering is will they install a SWM? If not what dish set up will I get? I have 3 sd receivers will be keeping 2. We have a lot of snow on the ground should I clear the snow out under the dish so the guy can set up his ladder and get to the dish? Anything else I can do to make the install go easy?
If all goes well should I give the guy a tip? He be here tomorrow the 5 so I let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!

If you have three SD receivers then unless they are all D12s you won't get SWM (and even then probably won't) because only the D12 is SWM-compatible. You will get a Slimline 3 or 5 with a WB68 multiswitch.

Thanks texasbrit yes looks like i will not be getting swm the sd receivers I have are D11-300

Status
Please reply by conversation.