HD video over the net

Status
Please reply by conversation.
T

This1

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 27, 2009
Florida
Hey guys just wondering if anybody knows a site that streams Sports in HD over the net like channelsurfing.ne

Let me know thanks

cfb

cfb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 10, 2009
California
Pretty challenging to do unless you've got a pretty good size pipe to your house and its got good quality of service.

Depending on whether its mpeg4 or mpeg2, you might be looking at 10-20Mb/s of data and will either need a good size buffer on the receiving ends software or great QOS.

720p mpeg4 is doable in <7Mb/s but sports makes it an even bigger stretch since the fast motion might push 720p mpeg4 up well past 6Mb/s. Many DSL connections are 6 or less and most cable internet connections are advertised as 12 or 16Mb/s but dont deliver anywhere near that consistently.

T

This1

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 27, 2009
Florida
cool thanks they have all game 4 free and I was going to buy on dir

B

bbixler

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 13, 2010
Spring Grove, PA
cool thanks they have all game 4 free and I was going to buy on dir

They will have the games on there for free as they are being played. I called and canceled Mega March Madness through D* because of this. It's not worth $69 when I can watch them online for free.

By the way, if you watch that HQ feed, I think the button is on the lower left, the picture is very good. Not quite HD but very good for streaming video.

Status
Please reply by conversation.