HD

No

I have D* & I keep my two HD DVR's on "Native". Is there a "Native" setting for E* boxes also? I'm fortunate in that I don't have many bills & I'm not in debt,so I thought about adding E* to my household also along with D*(as soon as I clear some trees from my back yard that would block signals to E*). To womboughjj,check out habu.tv. It's an IPTV service for American TV overseas. I know it doesn't help your situation stateside,but It could give you more to watch than AFN Freedom(assuming that you are going to the Middle East or Afghanistan).

No native setting on E* DVR's.

The problem is that you aren't in control of what "you eyes" are showing you. I was an electronic salesperson for 15 years of my life. A-B comparisons are the easiest thing in the world to manipulate especially if the customer is ignorant to the products they are trying to buy.

This was very common in the audio sales biz. When comparing speakers for instance, the louder speaker will typically sound better in a store demo. So if a store wants to move more of one model, the demo can be rigged to make that speaker a bit louder. It doesn't take a huge difference to achieve the effect.

A true A/B test requires very careful calibration to rule out extraneous factors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts