hdd 1000 on flea bay

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Attachments

• hdd1.jpg
    hdd1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 257
wallyhts said:
That one looks way different then mine!!

$125 is a lot if you ask me mine was $40 shipped.

Looks different than mine too. It was $50 plus shipping.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Mine also looks like Wally's. Too bad mine doesn't work, lol. I have seen this taller version on the flea before though. But at $125 + 34.26 shipping... that's over a hundred and fifty-nine smackeroos. That's a little rich for my blood.

Cheers

PS; @Euro... I liked the Ziva David avy better. :)

He dropped the price. Now it's $106.25 + 34.26 = $140.51. With so many HD-DCII channels to be had... how can you pass this up?? :rolleyes:

Now if he'd drop it another 80 bucks or so... he might actually sell it. LOL.

Cheers

Anony55,

I bought one from the outfit in San Jose, CA for $50 + S&H. Hope it works. They have a 30 day DOA guarantee. Same unit as wallyhts has in the pic.:)

I watched that tall unit for awhile, but the S&H of $47.55 put me off. Way off!:eek:

HDD1000+DSR4810+HTPC

And here's the pic of mine.:D

The HTPC is a 2.4 GHz C2Q Intel w/Asus P5K-VM mobo with capture card for DVR, etc duties.;)

Attachments

• C-Band Bdrm cmd ctr 002.jpg
    C-Band Bdrm cmd ctr 002.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 213
I assume the HDD 1000 is the equivalent of the HDD 200/201 but for commercial units and they are not interchangeable right?

I assume the HDD 1000 is the equivalent of the HDD 200/201 but for commercial units and they are not interchangeable right?
That is correct. A few more bells & whistles though.:)

I wonder if there is a member here who opted for a DSR6000 series unit & HDD1000? Hmmmm????

The DSR6000 series should have all the HD decoding built-in. Shouldn't need to use a separate HDD1000 with it.

Looking at the spec sheet that brex2001 linked us to, I don't see any HD outputs. I just see a couple of ASI-OUTs that could be connected to an HDD1000 or HDD1100. I suppose that it could downconvert HD & send it to a composite monitor. But I don't see that in the specs, so I doubt that it does.

Cheers

I stand corrected then.
I was thinking you could use the ASI output to feed a ASI to QAM setup.
To get component video, then yes it looks like you'll need to feed the ASI output to a HDD1000 or HDD1100.

...I was thinking you could use the ASI output to feed a ASI to QAM setup...

I looked into that a little (very little) when I was setting up my DSR4500x. I also looked into PCI-ASI cards to feed the 4500x into the HTPC. From what I recall, both options were pretty spendy... so I didn't go any farther. LOL.

Cheers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts