HDD 200 Glitch?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

blueamber

Original poster
Dec 20, 2006
Hello all,

I am new to the forum and I am wondering about the GUI in a hdd200. I read that there was a starz glitch in some of them and I want to know what the exact problem is. I am currently looking into a hdd200 and want to know which ones have (or had) the glitch.

HDD200 info: It is a general instruments. Is this the best one?

Thanks to all in advance who answer!

BA:)

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and I am wondering about the GUI in a hdd200. I read that there was a starz glitch in some of them and I want to know what the exact problem is. I am currently looking into a hdd200 and want to know which ones have (or had) the glitch.

HDD200 info: It is a general instruments. Is this the best one?

Thanks to all in advance who answer!

BA:)

The HDD 200 and HDD 201 are the same unit, from what I know any can have the Starz drop out problem, WWD does the free fix for the HDD 200, I am not sure if they will do the free fix on the HDD 201 that was intended for Star choice, also if I am correct the problem is only with the 922 and not with the other 4dtv models but not all the HDD's have this problem.

I thought it was HBO-HD glitch with the HDD-201 and HDD-200's weren't affected:confused:

Shows you how information gets confused as it gets passed on after a while.

If you end up with one with the glitch, get a hold of ATS Electronics and they will be able to get it corrected. Cost, I'm not for sure, seem like I have read that it would be fixed for free.

If you end up with one with the glitch, get a hold of ATS Electronics and they will be able to get it corrected. Cost, I'm not for sure, seem like I have read that it would be fixed for free.

ATS will not do the free fix, Motorola has WWD do the free fix for the Starz drop out problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)