HDMI Cable

hazmat626

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2006
Lake Jackson, Texas
I ordered a Sony BDP-300 today from Crutchfield. My question is will any HDMI Cable work? Or will I have to order one that they advertise as supporting 1080p.

I got my hdmi cable at Walmart. It is a playstation 3 hdmi cable . Total cost $15.00. I bought two and the quality is stunning. Oh and I still have all that extra money left over to spend.

I got my hdmi cable at Walmart. It is a playstation 3 hdmi cable . Total cost $15.00. I bought two and the quality is stunning. Oh and I still have all that extra money left over to spend.
I'm aware that I should shop around for the best price. My question is will any HDMI Cable work?

Monoprice is my #1 online store. Price, service and selection is excellent.

I was at Office depot a few days ago to get hold of a new laser printer and they tried to sell me a USB2 cable for 24.99 ...

the same cable that monoprice has available for just 95 cents !@

crazy ....

I'm aware that I should shop around for the best price. My question is will any HDMI Cable work?

Actually no. But most will. All certified HDMI will work at least within their classification. You are best looking for certified Class 2 (supports deep-color).

I believe that is Category 2 but there seems to be some debate whether there is much difference between Category 1 and 2 in most applications. If there is a Class 1 and Class 2 I stand corrected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts