hdmi output problem with explorer 8300hd

eaglept

Original poster
Apr 1, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Just recieved an explorer 8300hd reciever and attempted to hook it up to my Samsung Syncmaster T260hd with no luck. Monitor does not recognize HDMI input. Able to connect with component cables without a problem. However only have one component hook up on monitor and would like to use that for my dvd player. If anyone could offer suggestions on how to set up the HDMI for the cable box it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I don't have this box, so can't comment directly. However some of the Motorola boxes force you to choose between component and HDMI in the setup menu. You might want to look there and make sure HDMI is enabled.

have 8300hd too an can,t get hdmi ,i am not alone for shure ,have call videotron many time for nothing,rogers,time warner they all have the same issue the problem is scientific atlanta but they don,t want to bother with a small consumer and don,t want to spread there faulty 8300hd sh*t hdmi

i'm in the same situation. I can't get the hdmi port on the back of this stb to work either. i tried pressing and i tried holding down the guide and info button on the front of the box while it was off but nothing happened. the box i have is from brighthouse. any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts