HDNET to become AXS TV; will be available in AT 120 and up

Maybe Mav TV or Spike TV should pick up on some of the programming (if HDNet/AXS does not hold exclusive rights to them). Any other channels anyone can think of? I don't know if these would fit Comedy Central, G4, Velocity, or/and FX....Thoughts?
I think that Dan Rather Reports isn't going anywhere. But any of the "late night" programming would fit in at MAV TV. Drinking Made Easy could be put on any number of channels. The MMA/boxing stuff is kind of limited now that Viacom owns Bellator (so no Spike) and Fox signing UFC. I guess MAV TV could get that too. Other than that Starz could use some of this programming. Now that's also assuming that these shows are available. Sadly Mark Cuban has made so many mistakes with HDNET that he has to now do a complete 180 degree turn around to make the channel a viable commodity.

I think that Dan Rather Reports isn't going anywhere. But any of the "late night" programming would fit in at MAV TV. Drinking Made Easy could be put on any number of channels. The MMA/boxing stuff is kind of limited now that Viacom owns Bellator (so no Spike) and Fox signing UFC. I guess MAV TV could get that too. Other than that Starz could use some of this programming. Now that's also assuming that these shows are available. Sadly Mark Cuban has made so many mistakes with HDNET that he has to now do a complete 180 degree turn around to make the channel a viable commodity.

Bellator signed and will be on Spike Tv :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)