BD11.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 243
  • BD37.jpg
    BD37.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 189
  • BD34.jpg
    BD34.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 191
Oh man they look good. Voom has to do something like Destinations on Fashion......Come on VOOM PLEASE!!!! Im sick of watching ladies in dresses walk down the runway with dresses on.....at least do a Victoria Secrets type show.

vinnyv07 said:
Oh man they look good. Voom has to do something like Destinations on Fashion......Come on VOOM PLEASE!!!! Im sick of watching ladies in dresses walk down the runway with dresses on.....at least do a Victoria Secrets type show.
Hey Vinny, some of these runway shows have more skin showing than Bikini Destinations does. :D

Yeah..but somehow it just aint the same...no sand, no water, no water droplets glistening gently on her soft yet firm round....umm...uhh...never mind... :shocked

You get the idea though...

lostcause said:
Yeah..but somehow it just aint the same...no sand, no water, no water droplets glistening gently on her soft yet firm round....umm...uhh... :shocked
Cheeks! ;) That sun gets awfully hot. :p

Um, them fashion shows bypass the bikini altogether and usually show you bouncing nipples via sheer tops all the time.

vinnyv07 said:
Oh man they look good.
I'd like to see "Bikini Destinations: Stripped". With the PQ of HDNET, it's like having those girls rolling around live in my HT. :D If I could only touch...... :p

I can't ogle the Fashion ladies. All I can think is "damn baby, would it kill all of you to eat a few cheeseburgers?" Additional weight strategically placed can be a wonderful thing.

squicken said:
eat a few cheeseburgers? Additional weight strategically placed can be a wonderful thing.
HMMMM! Somewhere South of the shoulders and North of the ribs? :D I could eat 2 of those! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)