HDVR1200 S:80% Q:00%

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

elder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
I replaced my DVR1100c with the HDVR1200 with no changes to the dish. After completing the setup and the restart I experienced a Q:00% but it went away with a power disconnect/connect. Then all was OK until today, I turned it on late and it came up on Ch 106 and the Q:00% was back. Power disconnect/reconnect did nothing to restore operation, S remains at 80%. Any suggestions as to a next move?

I took some actions. First I went back to the DVR1100c and all was well. Then I pondered the possibility that maybe the switch was the problem but didn't reconnect the HDVR1200 to see. Instead I did something I should have done long ago which was going to a single LNBF installation. I found my single LNBF bracket, installed a new LNBF in it and replaced the dual setup on the dish. I peaked the pointing with the DVR1100c then moved the antenna connection over to the HDVR1200 and it completed setup OK. I am hoping that all of this was not just a coincidence and that my problem is solved, time will tell..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)