HDVR1200 S:80% Q:00%

elder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
I replaced my DVR1100c with the HDVR1200 with no changes to the dish. After completing the setup and the restart I experienced a Q:00% but it went away with a power disconnect/connect. Then all was OK until today, I turned it on late and it came up on Ch 106 and the Q:00% was back. Power disconnect/reconnect did nothing to restore operation, S remains at 80%. Any suggestions as to a next move?

I took some actions. First I went back to the DVR1100c and all was well. Then I pondered the possibility that maybe the switch was the problem but didn't reconnect the HDVR1200 to see. Instead I did something I should have done long ago which was going to a single LNBF installation. I found my single LNBF bracket, installed a new LNBF in it and replaced the dual setup on the dish. I peaked the pointing with the DVR1100c then moved the antenna connection over to the HDVR1200 and it completed setup OK. I am hoping that all of this was not just a coincidence and that my problem is solved, time will tell..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts