Hello, I Need Help......

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GMMYHERO

Original poster
May 26, 2008
I am new here and wanted to first say hello to everyone...

I am in need of MAJOR help !!!!!!

I got one of the old huge sat dishes out in my back yard, and for about 14 years, had programming for a bit until we got our small dishes. Since then we have been basically using it for wild feeds. Everynight at 4:15 on E2 2 we always tape to watch Days of our lives mon - fri...about 3 weeks ago the satellite was having problems and the channel went out...the next night it came back with the channel logo color bar saying that Days of our lives feed would not be back up on that channel and sat until may 16 however it is still not up.
Does anyone out there know what the deal is???

Is it still out or did it go to another channel and sat??

I used to get ONSAT magazine, they had a section of wild feeds and any kind of updates but I cannot find it down here to look for myself.

Any help would be most appreciated, I am lost and desperate... :(

Thanks in advance......

Need Help Badly......

Hello, I Need Help......

I am new here and wanted to first say hello to everyone...

I am in need of MAJOR help !!!!!!

I got one of the old huge sat dishes out in my back yard, and for about 14 years, had programming for a bit until we got our small dishes. Since then we have been basically using it for wild feeds. Everynight at 4:15 on E2 2 we always tape to watch Days of our lives mon - fri...about 3 weeks ago the satellite was having problems and the channel went out...the next night it came back with the channel logo color bar saying that Days of our lives feed would not be back up on that channel and sat until may 16 however it is still not up.
Does anyone out there know what the deal is???

Is it still out or did it go to another channel and sat??

I used to get ONSAT magazine, they had a section of wild feeds and any kind of updates but I cannot find it down here to look for myself.

Any help would be most appreciated, I am lost and desperate... :(

Thanks in advance......

I don't watch that show OTA (although I can), muchless on satellite. So, I won't be any help finding it for you? I'm sure the Canadians are doing like their southern neighbors and getting away from analog and going to digital? At least that's my guess. If that is the case, it may or maybe not, be scrambled on the channel they have probably moved it to? Most likely it's time for you to upgrade to a DVB receiver and slave it to your existing analog receiver? I know you can find that program on some channels, but not in the weee hours of the morning. I'm not saying it's not still on at your old time, I'm saying it's on at other times. Which may not suite you for recording? Good Luck...!!!!!

Here is a diagram to show you how you can hook up your current receiver with a new one.

Attachments

• adding a receiver.jpg
    adding a receiver.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 205
Defergie....

I owe you big time!!!

One more question...slight prob...

Where exactly is f2???

Do you have a new satellite grid Showing all the updated satellite stations???

Mine is wayyyyyy old I think...

Thanks again

If you just want free tv with the big dish you really need to slave a dvb receiver to your old analog receiver, if you want to use the big dish for subs and free tv, then a 4dtv with a dvb receiver slaved is the best thing to do.

Thanks again all

OK...here is the twlight zone part.....

We never move our dish so its always on E2 2....if F2 is taking over E2 then I should be getting the channel at 4:15 am right????

When I look at this channel at 4:15 am its a blue screen..... Days does not feed on over the sat during that time nor does young and the restless at 5:15 am like its supposed to.....

During the day when I look at that channel I get the color bar like feeds were being broadcasted throughout the day then eventually it goes to a blue screen, all other channels on that sat is snowy......

Am I starting to get mad cow, LOL, or what????

Thanks again

F2 has been there for a while so you're on the right satellite.

Like noted above, maybe they left analog and went to digital

THANKS ICEBERG

Now how do I find out???

And if they have gone digital how do I get a new receiver??

Thanks again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)