Hello & thanks to all; SatelliteGuys + Hopper = Smooth Sailing

EVerburg

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Mar 19, 2012
South Carolina
I just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for the invaluable information I found in this forum regarding the Hopper/Joey system. My 2 Hopper/2 Joey install was yesterday and it was the installers first. He was also training someone else. The internal Dish literature posted by Scott Greczkowski was so helpful the installer kept the printouts I made for himself. Those screen caps/pdfs along with other member's tips and warnings are the only reason my install went so smoothly. I have the utmost respect for installers, but without the info obtained here I am confident it would not have gone as positively as it did. The only glitch occurred while trying to activate the last Joey. For some reason it kept freezing where you choose the TV resolution and the remote would become unresponsive. However, with the reset steps obtained here, we were able to make it work. Thanks for the site and thanks to everyone for contributing!

Welcome to the most informative site about satellite! I think it's safe for me to say that all the members on here are proud to be helpful and knowledgeable of satellite. SatelliteGuys is a great place to be.

The only glitch occurred while trying to activate the last Joey. For some reason it kept freezing where you choose the TV resolution and the remote would become unresponsive. However, with the reset steps obtained here, we were able to make it work. Thanks for the site and thanks to everyone for contributing!

One of my Joeys did the exact same thing. Glad it worked out and :welcome to the site!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)