Hello Voom, Bye D*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

discodol

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2004
Wilton Manors, FL
Dear Mr. McKee,

I had Voom installed Friday and had my Directv disconnected today after watching Voom for only several hours. The HD content on Directv is pitiful by comparison. I had been a customer of theirs since the beginning and anxiously awaited HD content and improved PQ. We got several HD channels, I was happy but hungered for more. Then Voom came along! Today when I called Ddirectv to cancel they offered me a discount on my account. I told them until they have more and better HD content than Voom they have lost a customer. Keep up the PQ, quality HD content, and add recording capability and you have a customer for life. Please do not make the mistake Directv made by sacrificing PQ to add more channels. I stopped buying pay for view on Directv when DVDs came out. At this point if I cannot watch it conveniently on DVD or see it in HD I am not interested. Keep up the good work and congratulations on a great service.
Thanks,
David Ferebee

Sweeeeeet..welcome aboard
:)

Attachments

• 1a.gif
    1a.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 130

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)