Hello

Status
Please reply by conversation.

oreil

Original poster
May 16, 2007
u/k
hi guys i;m anew boy my handle is oreil my setup is manhattan ST550 dish channel master 1,5 CAS 2 with adon CAS 3 cards lost count cams matrix/reload/rb/mm/diablo/t rex 4.1/4/5/6 PC imedia packard bell p4 [D] cpu 2.66 GHz=2.66GHz nexus-s pc sat card south/east uk i think that sumes me up:D

Now I have a question for you guys/girls I want to receive L&R signals is there a LNB out there that will pull in thoe's signals thanks

well that first part kinda went right over my head, but welcome!

You're wanting circular polarity. Are you talking about C-band, Ku-band, or DBS?

the first part of my post I was introducing
me and my setup
I assume LEFT & RIGHT signals are circular polarity or c band no idea what DBS is some pp say I need a polorator on the lnb i dont know what that is either
or where I can buy one if you can help that would be great thanks

Sadly I cannot help you with your questions, however, I am sure if you reposted this to one of the FTA forums, or asked a mod to move it to the appropriate one, you'd likely get some good replies, because, not everyone reads this Chit Chat forum.

Hope you find what you need.

Welcome to satguys.

:)

thank you damaged I did look for an LNB forum on satelliteguys cant fimd one maby my eyes are not so good any more and if a mod could move the tread to the correct forum thanks vbmenu_register("postmenu_900890", true);

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts