Hell's Kitchen Season 6

Soo much deadweight still on the show, can't believe some of these people are still here after like 6 weeks. Hate that one of these better people are a poor service from being booted over some of these people with no chance. Won't even really be 'competitive' until it's like 3v3, if that.

Should have been a triple elimination last night.

And Robert back in the hospital... Wow. I think that he was just tired from working out for the first time in his life...

From te previews, he just might end it next week. Kevin and Dave are about the only real cooks left. Ariel might be the sleeper. Seems she never really gets in trouble and yelled at.

S~

Id say the bald guy. Kevin? He is never yelled at and his Bio says he is already an executive Chef not some kid. Even on a personal level. Its obvious to me.

I really don't understand how all these people smoke. You would think that it would kill their palettes

The right 3 are in the final 3. I'm still not sure I've ever seen Kevin really mess anything up. Looks like he does some bad stuff next week though.

Dave's only problem is his wrist.

Ariel has blown a memorable service up, just kinda froze and got all mute at her station that one episode. I think she's the weaker of the three wrist-injuries aside.

It's Kevin's to lose.

So 1 arm Dave wins it all! Kevin screwed up by not knowing his staff and making his menu too hard. They were by far the best two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)