Help! Anyway to Set Wilt and Dragonldy_mom Up Here?

He's probably there because of the light traffic. If any major issues arrise, he can get the jist of it there. It's probably lot easier for him to check his inbox than it is to come here during his workday.

We know he's been on the road lately, too. This site isn't very easy to use or access with a cell phone or PDA (ex: via Sprint PCS Vision).

Sean Mota said:
You can get both here as well (digest and email). It is in your profile.
Sean, are you talking about email notifications? I don't think this is the same thing though, at least not the way it is currently configured. The most important difference is that you don't get email for each posting. The notification states the following: "There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again."

Also, each email notification starts with a header of 10 lines or more making it less convenient to browse through the postings, and you can't simply reply to the email as you can do at Yahoo. If this forum can be configured for off-line access, the way Yahoo works, I guess it would be easier for Wilt and others to switch over.

Ilya said:
Sean, are you talking about email notifications? I don't think this is the same thing though, at least not the way it is currently configured. The most important difference is that you don't get email for each posting. The notification states the following: "There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again."

Also, each email notification starts with a header of 10 lines or more making it less convenient to browse through the postings, and you can't simply reply to the email as you can do at Yahoo. If this forum can be configured for off-line access, the way Yahoo works, I guess it would be easier for Wilt and others to switch over.

I do not think it is setup that way right now. But Scott had said (I think) that he can make it work that way. Maybe Scott can chime in into the discussion...