help arabsat

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

xdevilmail

Original poster
Feb 24, 2009
romania
my name is faisal i live in romania craiova city i have reciever strong srt 4410 i have badersat (formaly arabsat 3A) but lately i cant get a signal on two frequencies 11823 and 11843 althought 6 months ago i had a full signal but now nothing
i tired another reciever lnb but still nothing i dont what is the reason can any one help pls help me what to
wearefaster@yahoo.com

Perhaps your programming has been moved to another satellite? Are you talking about Badr3 at 30.5E? If so, Lyngsat shows no active transponders on that bird at all. If your receiver is blind scan capable you could try that.

:welcome

faisal can anyone else you know in your area get those two frequencies? If not, it looks like they
either changed freq or moved the programming to another satellite. Do the channels on those frequencies have websites? If so, maybe they have some information about what happened to the signal.

edit: Thanks Pedro I see you are still in Europe to help this fellow out!

faisal

i tried to scan but nothing and yes i have a friend here in the same city that has these freq working fine you can find them on satcodx bader 26E
IS THERE ANY SOFTWARE TO IMPROVE MAYBE THE SIGNAL

I don't think many of us here use satcodx to update, we just blindscan and save channels to our receivers. Not sure how that might work where you are. Maybe you can get the channel info from somebody else, and manually "add" those channels to your receiver.

re hi

i maybe figured out is the problem since they renamed arabsat 2A 3A TO
badrsat 3 4 6
they are all on the the same orbit 26E i can get the transporders on both badrsat 3 and 4 but i cant get a signal on badr 6 due to coverage issuies

my dish is 1,10 m and the lnb is offset (it is fixed with on arm not three ) so my quiestion if i changed the dish would it work and how much should it be ?

my id is wearefaster add me to help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts