Help finding HBO On Demand

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bgee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 19, 2009
Albany NY
I found this yesterday no problem via DVR menu on my 722K but today I simply can't find it. If someone could please help out, I'd really appreciate the step-by-step in accessing HBO On Demand on the 722K.

TIA

HBO on demand has not been enabled. Possibly you saw something else?

To get to the HBO Shows on Demand on Dish

Press DVR > 4 (All TV Shows) > 2 (Browse by Network) > Scroll to HBO - (56 series + 350 other titles) or HBO Latenight

You must subscribe to HBO to see this.

Dont know if anyone knows this or if I am late to this, but I noticed on HBO on demand (I have the Hopper) the entire sopranos series is listed. Was not sure if in the past all the epsisodes were on the on demand site

Looks like they have really added more episodes to all the series, unless I am just late to this :)

Last edited:
Dont know if anyone knows this or if I am late to this, but I noticed on HBO on demand (I have the Hopper) the entire sopranos series is listed. Was not sure if in the past all the epsisodes were on the on demand site

Looks like they have really added more episodes to all the series, unless I am just late to this :)

Yes, apparently the tru on demand has been added now, there was selected shows or movies before, not the whole series of most anything. Didn't realize they now have the true on demand.

Tampa8 said:
Yes, apparently the tru on demand has been added now, there was selected shows or movies before, not the whole series of most anything. Didn't realize they now have the true on demand.

How about that? If not for this thread I would have not known they finally added the actual hbo on demand. They added it just in time for me to use hbo go on my roku instead because it's easier lol. Still nice to have available though.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Man, that only took about six months after announcing they'd do it. That is great stuff that the HBO On Demand is full on now!

Yea I re-watched band of brothers last week on the 612.Noticed many of the cancelled/finished series listed.Now if they would fix our hbogo!

How about that? If not for this thread I would have not known they finally added the actual hbo on demand. They added it just in time for me to use hbo go on my roku instead because it's easier lol. Still nice to have available though.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Same here, I just happened to check after reading the posts, because I had remembered Dish saying that was a future plan

Hopefully the epsisodes will still be there in fall/winter when I watch a bit more tv, looks like the date date is 12/30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts