Help for receiving 121 bird

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ok, you guys are confusing things. You have DBS-Ku, which is the 12.2-12.7Ghz. You also have FSS-Ku, which is 117.-12.Ghz. FSS uses linear polarity, or Horizontal/Vertical. DBS uses Right and Left hand Circular Polarity. You cannot use a DBS LNB to get an FSS sat since the signals are different. Please verify that you have an Actual FFS LNB - It will say 11.7-12.2Ghz right on it. Then, we need to know what your switch configuration is. Like an SW64 w/ an SW21 to get 4 sats, which is about the only way to do it. If you have an SW64, you cannot use a legacy Twin, you must have 2 seperate single sat Legacy Duals ot a Legacy Quad to feed the 110&119 into the SW64.

Hi

Following the suggestion, today i got a new lnb which is FREQ:10.7-12.75.

I got the 119 signal. How can i adjust to 121?

Thank you

Thank you everybody
I always have question until i got 121 :)

Another thing i want to confirm. Can my dp301-013 accept UNIVERSAL KU LNBF (10.7--12.75). because when i use the lengcy dish lnb i can got 119/110, but if i change to UNIVERSAL KU LNBF, there is no singal.

thank you PSB ,ICebery ---------lots of friends.

I got the 121 signal 113% on transporter 13 at 4:30 Oct 2,2004

Thanks a lot

i am so happy :) :) :) :) :)

dllfx said:
ok

Now i am confuse that Linear lnbf needs 13/18 v to switch polar (Vertical/horizontal). As we know the dp301 can not accept 13/18 to swtich the polar. What can solve the problem?

I just want to receive only one bird 121 .

I have a Fortec Star Universal LNBF and was wondering did you get this working, are you using this in conjunction with a FTA Receiver?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)