Help for receiving 121 bird

Ok, you guys are confusing things. You have DBS-Ku, which is the 12.2-12.7Ghz. You also have FSS-Ku, which is 117.-12.Ghz. FSS uses linear polarity, or Horizontal/Vertical. DBS uses Right and Left hand Circular Polarity. You cannot use a DBS LNB to get an FSS sat since the signals are different. Please verify that you have an Actual FFS LNB - It will say 11.7-12.2Ghz right on it. Then, we need to know what your switch configuration is. Like an SW64 w/ an SW21 to get 4 sats, which is about the only way to do it. If you have an SW64, you cannot use a legacy Twin, you must have 2 seperate single sat Legacy Duals ot a Legacy Quad to feed the 110&119 into the SW64.

Hi

Following the suggestion, today i got a new lnb which is FREQ:10.7-12.75.

I got the 119 signal. How can i adjust to 121?

Thank you

Thank you everybody
I always have question until i got 121 :)

Another thing i want to confirm. Can my dp301-013 accept UNIVERSAL KU LNBF (10.7--12.75). because when i use the lengcy dish lnb i can got 119/110, but if i change to UNIVERSAL KU LNBF, there is no singal.

thank you PSB ,ICebery ---------lots of friends.

I got the 121 signal 113% on transporter 13 at 4:30 Oct 2,2004

Thanks a lot

i am so happy :) :) :) :) :)

dllfx said:
ok

Now i am confuse that Linear lnbf needs 13/18 v to switch polar (Vertical/horizontal). As we know the dp301 can not accept 13/18 to swtich the polar. What can solve the problem?

I just want to receive only one bird 121 .

I have a Fortec Star Universal LNBF and was wondering did you get this working, are you using this in conjunction with a FTA Receiver?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts