Help getting new TV in future

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
More likely, tho' we'll need to consign them to hazardous waste brokers, and that won't be cheap...! (I like how the Capitol 1 vikings handle it...!)

Fortunately many of the 2009 models promise to be "greener" and not use mercury and other junk like that. Unfortunately, I'm sure the "hazardous waste" fee currently tacked on to the retail price of TVs sold in-state (esp. in Calif.) won't go away any time soon. :rolleyes:

Fortunately many of the 2009 models promise to be "greener" and not use mercury and other junk like that. Unfortunately, I'm sure the "hazardous waste" fee currently tacked on to the retail price of TVs sold in-state (esp. in Calif.) won't go away any time soon. :rolleyes:

I suspect less than 20% of hazerdous waste is disposed of properly. How many folks collect old batteries, inkjet cartridges, even aerosol cans and take them to a collection point, vs just tossing in the trash? The fee is for thoeretically dealing with this stuff, but I doubt that we are making any significant progress.

I suspect less than 20% of hazerdous waste is disposed of properly. How many folks collect old batteries, inkjet cartridges, even aerosol cans and take them to a collection point, vs just tossing in the trash? The fee is for thoeretically dealing with this stuff, but I doubt that we are making any significant progress.

The mafia is suggested to be the largest disposer of toxic waste in the US.... I am sure of course that the Mafia takes every precaution and follows the law exactly. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)