Help getting online with COD 2 MW X360

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jrnoel

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
I have tried several time to get online to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, but have been unable to. I am a xbox live gold subscriber. I go to the online menu, hit the find a match button, and it continually searches for a match, but never finds one. Is there something that I am missing, or are the servers that busy. I have tried different times and days, and have yet to get onlline.

Make sure when you are in your lobby that it says your NAT is OPEN.

If it is then you just have to keep trying, because it takes a while sometimes to find a match. They really need to work on that because it shouldn't take but a few seconds to find a match with 2 million people online.

Well this is a widespread problem and it is affecting both consoles(360 and PS3). In order to keep the games "alive" if the game host leaves or gets disconnected, the game online play was designed to work like Halo2-3. The problem is that many people keep getting the NAT Moderate or restricted being the last the worst case to get into games. But I've never heard of anybpdy that can't actually get into game playing alone, we have a lot of issues when we create a room and trying getting everybody into the same game. None of my friends ahd issues with COD4, but again the way this game handle the servers is different.

Gears of War 3 currently in the making is going to use the same strategy to minimize the Host Advantage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts