Help! GolfHD and ESPN2HD not coming in

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smitty846

Original poster
Feb 26, 2009
Buffalo, NY
I have a problem watching these 2 channels on my tv with the HDDVR but not on another tv with the basic HD reciever. It will be fine for a while then pixel out and go to "searching for sat signal 771'. All of the other chans. even hd ones will come in fine but not these 2. What should I do? (I think maybe the coax is or has been pinched when I ran my cables through a wall) I moved my standard HD reciever to the livingroom to swap out with the HDDVR and now the channels are coming in fine so maybe it's not the coax? EDIT: This reciever is pixeling as well.
I do have the protection plan but wanted to see if i should try something first before i call them

thanks

Last edited:
I have a problem watching these 2 channels on my tv with the HDDVR but not on another tv with the basic HD reciever. It will be fine for a while then pixel out and go to "searching for sat signal 771'. All of the other chans. even hd ones will come in fine but not these 2. What should I do? (I think maybe the coax is or has been pinched when I ran my cables through a wall) I moved my standard HD reciever to the livingroom to swap out with the HDDVR and now the channels are coming in fine so maybe it's not the coax? EDIT: This reciever is pixeling as well.
I do have the protection plan but wanted to see if i should try something first before i call them

thanks
Could you have a bad BBC? I have had that happen. (assuming of course you have BBCs, as I do.):cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts