Help hooking up my sg2100 motor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
As the Iceberg found out this past weekend it can be tough installing on a roof where the slope is going the wrong way! Its best to install on a downward sloping roof pointing in the direction of your true south satellite. But of course its not always possible!

PSB said:
As the Iceberg found out this past weekend it can be tough installing on a roof where the slope is going the wrong way! Its best to install on a downward sloping roof pointing in the direction of your true south satellite. But of course its not always possible!

so true so true :)

I was about ready to use this 36" dish as a sled and slide down the hill...

Pete can vouch...I was NOT a happy camper Friday night :mad:

sharris said:
I would mount it on an eve if you could, and agree with last post, arm should be as plumb as possible and turned around. Don't worry about trees if they are a ways away i.e., 100 to 200m, you should be fine.

What is an Eve?? sorry i have no idea what that is??

thanks

Sure that will work, but a cheapo level will work just as well. Put it across the top of your mast to ensure it is plumb and level all round.

thanks, i will try that, and also i keep hearing plumb and level isn't it the same thing. Plumb and level?? or are they 2 different terminologies, that mean different things. thanks

Abasmohamed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)