Help Identifying model of 10' Perfect 10? For FD calculation.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

signal.quest

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 29, 2009
Near Scranton, PA
I am in process of setting up my 10' dish. I am trying to determine what model of Perfect 10 I have. The FD is different for each model. Is there a way to determine if I have the 10S, SI, or the PE1000. I can try to post a pic tomorrow. Thanks.

Please see attached pic. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC01476.JPG
    DSC01476.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 231
I am in process of setting up my 10' dish. I am trying to determine what model of Perfect 10 I have. The FD is different for each model. Is there a way to determine if I have the 10S, SI, or the PE1000. I can try to post a pic tomorrow. Thanks.

hi signal.quest :)

nice to see you're doing things safely. while i can't identify your model of dish I can help you with your issue. if you can't find the model # you are not out of luck. my dish manufacturer and model # was unknown. so i went to chaparral's site here h**p://www.chaparral.net/support/trouble/feedhorn.html (substitute the stars in h**p ) and they have a formula to calculate f/d ratios etc without knowing the model #. i used this method and both my signal and quality levels on c and ku improved dramatically on average 20%.
good luck

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts