HELP IM NEW!!! And Hi

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Right now its stationary just waiting for the motor to arrive in the mail, I don't know what it is as soon as i got the dish i had to drop everything and spend the rest of my day putting it together and setting it up, But i did enter my lat and long in the usals just in case it uses it without the motor and on another note i do have usals turned off seeings i dont have the motor yet. Any suggestions as to how i can unconfuse my box if its any help its a captive works 800s. But i tell u what even tho as of now i only get that one boring channel it sure made all the efforts worth it. Amazing sense of accomplishment.

If you're not using the motor yet, then its no big deal. Just pick the right satellite from the list and blind scan it. You must've had the other satellite selected when you ran your first scan-so it stored those channels under the wrong satellite. Since you're pointed at 103 you should know that this satellite has a very different skew setting than the others>the dish settings-sites may have already given you this information. If not, you can adjust the lnbf as suggested for your location and you may get a few more newsfeed channels. If you have Pentagon and the MS channels you're getting most everything there though already.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)