551 WEWS ABC 5 Cleveland
554 Discovery HD Theater
555 INHD
556 INHD 2
557 HDNet
558 HDNet Movies
559 ESPN HD
1058 HDTV Movies On Demand
all that for 49.99 a month and it comes with a HD DVR and a reg DVR, what do you guys think, should I jump ship for the 18 months this special is around and see what happens with DIRECTV or should I stay, anyone ever have experience with these specials, do they get you somehow?

by the way, their prices would be 5-10 more then directv at normal rates, and this is a lock in for 18 months, they can not raise it on me!

sounds like a personal choice!......
Oh....do they have NFL Sunday Ticket?........That's one big thing that keeps me with D*!......

Let us know what you decide!

sounds like a good deal... but what about your contract w/D*?
and of course don't forget about picture quality. I have both TWC and D* so I can get local HD channels (for NBA playoffs) and the analog channels are crappy; even my wife pointed it out.

well Sunday ticket is big with me also, I am a steelers fan living in ohio, but I must also tell you that 240 in my bank account is even bigger, luckily I have 4 steelers fans in my neighberhood that all get sunday ticket, and would love to have my over. My wife and I were actually leaning toward not getting sunday ticket, because its time we start saving for babies, and our house needs a new porch and roof in the next 5 years so we need to save. Also my contract I believe I can send back the HD reciever as it states on my bill online because I bought equipment off of them I can send it back at their cost to not get charged an etf...is my thinking correct or am I way off? I met with the Cable guy last night and he is coming over sat. to hook me up, I will have all my locals in HD, plus the major HD channels, and I will have all on demand's and Hd on demand, so I am kinda excited, he said they are also looking into adding the Starz, and cinemax, and Espn2 hd, soon, so we shall see.

just to let you know, cable guy was here at 9:00 this morning, everything is great, on demand, and HD Look wonderful, I must say, HD is nice crisp and probably the best I have seen, but I am use to HD lite, but I am happy I added all my locals in HD and then also INhd channels, all for 49.99 a month! good luck with your guys roll out of the new sats, I will be on here looking to see what happens until then I have a hd dvr and all the HD channels I need!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)