Help needed in Naperville, IL area

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Naperville Guy

Original poster
Nov 2, 2005
Hi,

I have installed the Directv International dish on our roof in Naperville IL but cant get the 95 satellite. Need some help from a tech in the area who can come by and help finish the install.
The dish is up, the wires are not routed though. All hardware in place except for tie wraps, I think.

Please PM ME
Thanks

Naperville Guy said:
Hi,

I have installed the Directv International dish on our roof in Naperville IL but cant get the 95 satellite. Need some help from a tech in the area who can come by and help finish the install.
The dish is up, the wires are not routed though. All hardware in place except for tie wraps, I think.

Please PM ME.

Thanks

I can't help you out, but just wanted to give a shout out to Naperville! My wife's family all live in Naperville, and its one of our favorite places in the country to visit.

Naperville Guy said:
Hi,

Please PM ME.

Thanks
There are two type of dish on this setting, what you has metal or plastic like type? If you are not the installer, why take the hard work on this, if you purchased this from local dealer, they should install it without fee as new system.

sk,

I would have called the installer except this has already been in place now and just needs realignment. The dish is already mounted.

Are you around Naperville? Can you help me out?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)