Help needed on small HDTV decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlnslr

Original poster
Feb 25, 2005
Glendale, CA
I am about to replace two aging Sony 27" XBR TVs with new HDTVs. I have just ordered VOOM service, and want to have the new TVs before the install dated next week.

I have already decided on and ordered a SONY KD-30XS955 TV for one room. But in my den I am limited to a built-in space that is only 27.5" wide by 22.5" high. (with lots of space behind) The Panasonic CT-27HL14 27" monitor will perfectly fit the space with less than 1/4" space around the sides. The Toshiba 26" 26HF84A may fit, but has exactly the same width as the space available and would leave a 3" gap above the set. Moving it in and out may be extremely tricky, if not torture.

I would very much appreciate it if someone could comment on these two possibilities, or perhaps recommend a third choice of sets! This is my first post on this forum. Thanks!

I have a Sharp 37in LCD, Best rating on Market, Also have a JVC 26in LCD, It has as good or better picture than the Sharp on HD. For the price, about $1900, take a good look at them. It's the 26Wx84, only thing It's a little shy on is inputs, Has DVI-D and 1 Component, thats okay for me, Sat on DVI and DVD on Component.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts