Help Needed !!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tecrambo

Original poster
Sep 23, 2008
I did a master reset to align my dish. I then put in on GO 5 for it to be downloaded to get back satellite listing etc but nothing is being downloaded back even though the DC lights is on to indicate that I have a Digi signal.:confused:

A master reset, just to align your dish? Sounds like you erased everything and need to start re-scanning
your sats all over again. Did you "save" any channel or system info before you did the reset?

What is a "Digi signal"? We need better information to understand your problems.

4dtv

There is no more mapping on g1 (go), 3 for digicipher II on a 4dtv. you must use the list of factory reset now to name your sat locations. However, it may map on another satellite. Skyvision has only one sat mapping, w5 (x4) for paid, but if you download theirs, it will not map the other sats. I think they do have a map satellite, or way to program a factory reset receiver however, in one of their instructions. Be careful, each instruction sheet is made for doing a different thing to your receiver. The 4play websites download is kinda fake, and does not revitalize a reset 4dtv that i can see. The fta part of a 4dtv receiver has been rendered un-usable; but there are others making progress in Canada, do not know where they are at with it.

Last edited:
Please take time to read the 4dtv section here on sat guys.

You have wiped your maps and that's not a great move, sorry.

Work is underway with 4dtv map master which replaces 4play.

Plenty of details in the 4dtv section.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts