Help picking up 61.5 & 110/119

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
A dp21 will work as in your diagram. all you need to do is on the input ports of the dp21 hook the 61.5 dish to #2.

As it turns out, my buddy at work that had the dish has a D* dish with a single LNB, will it work for 61.5? Somebody mentioned for me to get a V* dish, aren't V* and D* using the same equipment?

the set up in my reply works, havent you already tried the dp 21 scenario with the quad and saw that it didnt work.

No, I haven't tried it, when I get all the parts, I'm positive it will. Do you have a DP21 laying around?

ARRGGHH :mad:

Reset this thread, somebody. Eveybody is throwing crap all over the place, yet we don't even have the most basic required tidbit of information - DishPro or Legacy?

ALL STOP until we know this.

msynder: Go to your Check Switch screen and post back what it reads. Also, if convienent, look at the back of your LNB for a "dp" logo. If it's black paint, it's a Quad, if it's got a black background around it, it's a Twin. If it's not there, you're Legacy.

Now, to assume you've got a Quad (likely from your diagram). All you need for a switch is a DP21 (DishPro) or SW21 (Legacy). If you are DishPro, you MUST get a DishPro Single/Dual LNBF setup. If Legacy, you can use dang near anything - D* V* or old E*.

Get me the info on the current setup and I'll steer you right.

P.S. $30 for a SW21 is a RIPOFF.

I've got it all straightened out.. I have a DP Quad, and yes I know $30 for a SW21 is a ripoff, so is the "dish" for $99 and th LNB seperate for $75. Sounds like a shady reseller to me.

Since you have a DP-Quad, what you need to get 61.5 on the 811 only is a DP-21. You will also need a DP-dual (or single) on the 61.5 dish.
feed the DP-21 with one line from the Quad and one line from the 61.5. Then take the output to the 811.

Derwin0 said:
Since you have a DP-Quad, what you need to get 61.5 on the 811 only is a DP-21. You will also need a DP-dual (or single) on the 61.5 dish.
feed the DP-21 with one line from the Quad and one line from the 61.5. Then take the output to the 811.

Yep, I know. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)