Help Please!

Joshua09

Original poster
May 21, 2009
Minnesota
Hi All,

Have a questiion for you. I am a Brewer fan transplant living in Minnesota. I have DishTV. Would like to see some of the Brewer games via FSN, but the Twins have the airwave here. Would be happy to aquire the Multi Sport package that Dish offers, but since both Twins and Brewers are broadcast on FSN, I'm thinking the Twins would have priority. Can you help me out with this? Also, I'm charged an additional $5.00 per month because I am not hooked into the phone jack. We are wireless here with both phone and internet. I'm told that an ethernet cable solves the problem, but not sure how this works exactly. Can you advise? Thanks in advance,

I would think you should be able to catch a decent amount Brewers with the multi sports package. I'm a Cubs fan and I see the brewers on all the time on the multi sports channels.

As for the $5 charge, the only way to avoid it without having a phone line is to hook up a ethernet cable to it. What internet service do you have? Do you have a modem?

Unless you live in a zipcode in the Brewers's market, you aren't going to be able to watch Brewer games on Dish. I live in River Falls, WI which is in both the Twins and Brewers market. The twinkies are on ch 436, and the brewer games are on one of the sports alternative channel (channels 440-455 or there abouts.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)