Help - Season Passes Not Firing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MI_SAT

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 20, 2004
Have been using season passes on my R10 to record many programs with no issues. Suddenly, my season passes do not record the program.

When I checked season passses, they all exist as I expected. However, when I "search for upcoming episodes," the program information shows that the program will NOT be recorded.

This occured on ALL of my season passes and ALL upcoming episodes. I even tried canceling my season passes, then re-establishing them, but the result was the same (program will not be recorded).

Any insight as to what may be going wrong? Thank you in advance.

What is the Keep Until set to? I had this happen with one particular season pass of mine and what happened is I had it set to Keep until I delete and then keep at most 5. If you hit the Keep at most limit and you have keep until I delete, then it wont' record that season pass. Try either setting the keep at most to keep all or change the keep until timeframe

My Settings:
Keep at most: All episodes
Keep until: Until I delete
Show Type: First Run/Repeats

I am wondering if the problem is Show Types. With the show type per above, will it record an episode I have seen before?

Thanks.

Tivo will not record a show that has been recorded in the past 28 days. Its (appropriately) called the 28 day rule. You would have to manually schedule a recording in that case. With Show Type: FR/R it will get all episodes (new and reruns) that Tivo hasn't recorded in the past 28 days.

Ahh, yes. I am a victim of the 28 day rule. Who knew? Well, I guess you did, and I'm glad you told me.

Thanks to all.

Make sure you have settings to record all--if they are set to record first run with no repeats it will do just that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)