Help Support SatelliteGuys and also Help The Children!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A comment on the paypal fees, can't we just pay you as a gift or at least money owed? That would eliminate the fees for you.

I don't mind covering the fees. It is easier this way in the big scope of things. If everyone sent no fee gifts I am am sure PayPal would freeze my account. ;)

Thanks DVDDAD and MrPlow!

Updates of the totals will begin again in the morning!

Over $680 raised for St Jude in one day! THANK YOU!

Thanks to FTA I see the adds for St Judes.There's no better charity than kids;charity knows no borders..We should challenge Ricks to match this site!???

Lots of activity overnight!

Thank you to rockymtnhigh, cham, dodger72, trommy, rdehaven, RandyBo, BBCInc, larrykenny, norman881, SamCdbs, Iceturkee, duggan, DetFan & tigerfan33!

In our first 24 hours we have raised $925.00 for the kids at St. Jude!

Thank you!!

Thanks to Jason Crandall, jbull1381& dwingel!

So who is going to put us over the $1,000 mark?!

Thank you for your support and for supporting the kids at St. Jude!

We have broken the $1,000.00 Mark! Let's see if we can break the $2,000.00 mark!

How much can we raise for the Kids at St. Jude?

Thank you to ae4ac, Chefboy & Billdds for their support!

Thank you again to everyone for helping us reach this milestone!

Trying to join

We have broken the $1,000.00 Mark! Let's see if we can break the $2,000.00 mark!

How much can we raise for the Kids at St. Jude?

Thank you to ae4ac, Chefboy & Billdds for their support!

Thank you again to everyone for helping us reach this milestone!

I am using Safari browser and can't get to the charge card to pay section - do I have to change browsers?? The window I get just shows the subscription details and the paypal option but nothing about the charge card option?? Help!

You select the cost from the pull down and then click on order down at the bottom of that box. :)

Once you click order you will be taken to Paypal to check out.

If you don't have a Paypal Membership its ok, when you get to Paypal just click on Pay with Debit or Credit Card. You do NOT need to have a Paypal membership to join. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.