Help to ID this BUD Manufacturer and f/d ratio

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thank you guys for your tips! I will take it to a welder as soon as I can take this freakin half moon shaft out!
It has been delaying all my work but the reason I took it down in the first place.

I will try Trust’s tip after soaking it in PB more days
IMG_7328.JPG

Reactions: Magic Static
Getting a replacement shaft will be like winning the lottery. You would be extremely lucky to find another AJAK HH180 mount. That said. There is a place west of town that is a second hand store but they do all kinds of other things now too. One of them is solar panels. They scavenge up these C-Band mounts for solar tracking. I was out there 6 months ago and they had an AJAK HH180, $300 cheap? Too rich for my blood. Hot Tubs, Farm & Ranch Supplies, Fireplaces, Fencing Supplies, Tools: Missoula, MT
There is one on my old High School that has been spun on the pole and looking east for the last twenty years that I have tried to get. I might try again :)
Titanium has one. Maybe you could sweet talk him out of it. ;)

Getting a replacement shaft will be like winning the lottery. You would be extremely lucky to find another AJAK HH180 mount. That said. There is a place west of town that is a second hand store but they do all kinds of other things now too. One of them is solar panels. They scavenge up these C-Band mounts for solar tracking. I was out there 6 months ago and they had an AJAK HH180, $300 cheap? Too rich for my blood. Hot Tubs, Farm & Ranch Supplies, Fireplaces, Fencing Supplies, Tools: Missoula, MT
There is one on my old High School that has been spun on the pole and looking east for the last twenty years that I have tried to get. I might try again :)
Titanium has one. Maybe you could sweet talk him out of it. ;)
Magic Static, I visited the website link above and could not find the mount using the search. I guess they have sold it.
But, I have purchased several of Titanium's products including the ASC1, a C/KU combo and OHR sensor adapter so maybe he could strike me a deal on this mount. Titanium are you willing to let go of it? Could I contact you through your web store?

I visited the website link above and could not find the mount using the search. I guess they have sold it.
Unfortunately they would not list that stuff on the web site. The other downside is that nobody out there knows the term AJAK. If I get a chance I'll drive out there and take a picture of what they have if anything. But it's full on winter here and driving is treacherous. In a couple of days the roads will clear up a bit. The lot is gated so have to wait to go during business hours.

Sorry, my AJAK is not for sale. Magic Static, shame on you for even suggesting! :eeek

If I can ever convince the local guy with the 12' spun aluminum reflector to let it go...... :heartbeat

Maybe I should take a swing by and see if one of his mountains of "collectables" has collapsed on the horder. Wouldn't surprise me if there was to be an estate sale in the next few years.

Reactions: Magic Static
Unfortunately they would not list that stuff on the web site. The other downside is that nobody out there knows the term AJAK. If I get a chance I'll drive out there and take a picture of what they have if anything. But it's full on winter here and driving is treacherous. In a couple of days the roads will clear up a bit. The lot is gated so have to wait to go during business hours.

Thank you Magic Static. No worries check it out when you have a chance. I will still be busy pulling the shaft out

Titanium, I was guessing you would not part from it. But if you stumble into one please let me know. I am only needing the half moon.
I will try to get mine fixed in the meantime. I remember seeing an ajak mount about 4 years ago 3 hrs from my house. Caught an impression that I still remember seeing it. Hope it is still there
Will try to take a trip there on tuesday

So a visit to Axman resulted in mixed information. They were excavating where the mounts had been stored. I asked the one guy where they were and he said they all went to recycling. :eek But he said another guy would know if they had any. He said they were all sold. But the final outcome is no AJAK :(

Reactions: KE4EST
So a visit to Axman resulted in mixed information. They were excavating where the mounts had been stored. I asked the one guy where they were and he said they all went to recycling. :eek But he said another guy would know if they had any. He said they were all sold. But the final outcome is no AJAK :(

Thanks for following up Magic Static! I found someone who will fix the broken tooth. My problem is I am still struggling to get the half moon shaft off. Continue to soak in PB. Until friday and then give it another try.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)