This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Help With 921

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
I just bought a 921 and it will not see my dishes. I have a legacy Dish 500 pointed at 110/119 and another at 61.5. The two are tied together through a SW21. I tried running a dedicated line to each input from each dish and I get nothing. Do I need DishPro gear? If so, what exactly do I need?

I did try a search, but I don't have time to dig through a lot of stuff, thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Darrell

Try clearing the matrix and then hook up the dedicated runs, then run another switch check.

Any LNBF will works: legacy, DP or DPP; one feed will works too for intial setup if you need update software; then use both feeds.

As Dan suggests....

Unhook your feeds, do a check switch.

Hook up the feeds

Do a check switch.

Everything should work after that.

I've used my 921 with a single Dish 300 pointed at 61.5 in a pinch. As long as I cleared the switches and repointed the dish, did another check switch, everything worked fine.

I called Dish Tech Support and he said I have to have both Inputs connected. I get 110/119 now but no 61,5. When I do a check switch I get a Matrix error for legacy gear. I think I need a switch 34.