help with fta set up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

OLD MAN

Original poster
Nov 17, 2004
Like to say good evening to every one , been raining for two days here, waiting for it to stop, also been reading a lot, still need a little help. I have a viewsat extreme reciever, av 36 inch dish, a anvicom 031 lnbf and two dish net 2x1 switches that i read where these don"t work, if any one knows what the best switches are i need to make this switching work, i would thank you so much, i really don"t know what or how this set will work, will try to set it up next week, supposed to stop raining the day after tomorow, sure do like this site, really informative reading, again good evening to all. the old man

Thanks for the reply, i forgot to mention i have a sg-2100 dish mover, i would like to get all the fta birds i can, OLD MAN.

If your LNB is an Invacom QPH-031 (common) with circular and linear support, it will have four F-connectors.
Two for linear and two for circular.
Any common 4-input diseqc switch or a 2-input 22khz switch should work.
(you only require a 2-input switch)

However, with any other Invacom LNB, you don't really need a switch at all.
Just connect the LNB to the receiver.

If you use a motor, connect the LNB to the motor, and the motor to the receiver.
There is some good general installation info on the Sadoun site for that equipment.
You might see if it gives you some confidence.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)