A Newbie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bhamster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 3, 2007
Where Killer Whales are free
Hello, I have wanted to set up a FTA dish for quite some time now and I just could'nt pass up the april fools mercury receiver now the question is where do I go from here...What is the best way to go in setting up a dish and what should I buy a kit that I see from the sponsors.I think I would like to have a motorized one ..Any help would be great

I like to buy from the sponsers, I can sometimes find better prices other places but I"ve also been burned when going for the cheapest price.
Sadoun and SatelliteAV have some nice kits, I would get a 36" dish or bigger, thats a mistake I made when starting out, I got a 31 and it was ok but when it rains signals disappear pretty quick. A bigger dish is always better as long as it isn't too heavy for the motor you choose. I like the SG-2100 motor.

Hello, I have wanted to set up a FTA dish for quite some time now and I just could'nt pass up the april fools mercury receiver now the question is where do I go from here...What is the best way to go in setting up a dish and what should I buy a kit that I see from the sponsors.I think I would like to have a motorized one ..Any help would be great

I would recommend the motor/dish setup. I got my gear from Sadoun, who also has just about all the setup info you will need to get you up and running.

If you run into any other problems, you will most always find your answer here in this forum. Good luck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts