Help with getting the Pentagon Channel

Honeybees

Original poster
Jun 29, 2009
US
Hello all,

I'm new here, but was hoping that maybe you could help me with this dilemma.

I have Dish Network but I'm not getting the Pentagon Channel; it's not there on the guide listing. I thought it was supposed to be there?
I read that it's on channel 9405, but for me, that channel is C-SPAN.
I remember I used to get Pentagon Channel, or maybe it was just a preview, but I read it's free of charge on Dish.

I don't know if this will help, but I'm attaching a photo of the point dish settings.
Imageshack - img6964o

Thanks so much guys!

Attachments

• IMG_6964.JPG
    IMG_6964.JPG
    286.4 KB · Views: 232
You need a satellite dish aimed at either location. It should then show on your guide. From your question I would guess you don't have the needed dish.

At first I was going to joke and say that the Earth Channel might be as entertaining but after checking out the Pentagon Channel's website I can see where this channel could keep someone in the Armed Forces in touch with current military affairs.

I like the Pentagon Channel too. It is the reason I had to get a second dish in my area a couple of years ago when I joined up with Dish. Dish would not pay for the second dish. I think now if I had an Eastern Arc setup I could get by on one dish for everything.

I've been tempted to point a spare single-LNB dish I have at 148 for this, but I'm not sure exactly how to mix that in with my 1000.2 and if there are any other freebies on 148 worth getting :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts