Help with Slimline Installation in Markham, Ontario

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Get-me

Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
Hi All!

Just want some information on Tilt, AZ and Elevation for a Slimline installation in Markham, Onatario. Im about 60 Miles straight north from Buffalo NY. just about 20 miles north of Toronto, Ontario.

Thanks!

Get the zip code for Buffalo NY run the guided setup on the H20-HR20 box.

The elevation will be 1.5 - 2 degrees lower for your area.

Hope this helps.

Matt

Thanks for your reply!

I installed it and got

95-97 on 119
93-94 on 110
90-100 on 101
90-96 on 103b.
ZERO on 103a
ZERO on 99a

Is this normal? Am i doing something wrong? No matter what i do i cant get anything on 99. Also on the signal Meter the 103a has ZERO but on the final test it says OK.

Thanks

Anyone picking up ny local market HD feeds on DTV from the Toronto area? My detroit SD feeds come in fine but the HD feeds dont. Everything else is good but the locals is where i watch the most tv. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Z

Anyone picking up ny local market HD feeds on DTV from the Toronto area? My detroit SD feeds come in fine but the HD feeds dont. Everything else is good but the locals is where i watch the most tv. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Z

SD's for many of the larger cities have a CONUS coverage. THe HD LiL are pretty much all on spot beams from 99 and 103, which, as I understand things, do not cover huge areas beyong the individual US DMA's. My guess is that you are not in that beam.

Detroit SD are spotbeammed - i guess the footprint is bigger on the 101 spotbeams. I really want to get some sort of local hd going. Anyone in the Toronto area getting HD locals on Dtv?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts