Help with TBS5927 DVB-S2/S

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dan00

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2012
south ms
I need more detailed instructions on how to operate the software. The software from TBS website only scans the satellite channels in but I am not able to view channels. I believe I need another program to watch the channels. I'd like to find the crazyscan and crazyscan2 but all I find are the patches. Im looking for the original software. I'd also like to mention I'm usint win 7 64 bit system. Appreciate any help. Thanks. Totally new to this.

SmartDVB both scans and displays, uses Crazyscan app to scan etc. It's free too.

I downloaded the smartdvb and I got it to scan channels but it wont play them. Where can I get the crazyscan software download? all I find are the patches. Id appreciate any help. Thanks.

I downloaded the smartdvb and I got it to scan channels but it wont play them. Where can I get the crazyscan software download? all I find are the patches. Id appreciate any help. Thanks.
dan00 create a file folder named "crazyscan". at this https://sourceforge.net/projects/crazyscan/files/ webpage download the reqlibs.rar & StramreaderEX.rar & the crazyscan.rar files to that folder. all the files you need are on the sourceforge site. They aren't "patches".
Those files are compressed. Use a file un-compressor program like 7-zip to un-compress them into that folder. Then click on the crazyscan.exe file to run crazyscan.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts