Here It comes again : 360 with BD in 2008

Xbox 360 addon will fail to compete with the PS3.
PS3 + BD = cheaper than 360+ BD.
Good luck M$, fast way to go down hill.

This will piss off a lot of 360 users that bought HD-DVD previously.
I am ready to monitor the 360 forums if this rumor * becomes true.

Why would this anger 360 owner who bought HD-DVD? I own the HDDVD add on and I am fine if they come out with a BD add on too.

Why would this anger 360 owner who bought HD-DVD? I own the HDDVD add on and I am fine if they come out with a BD add on too.

Lets just wait and see what happens in the 360 forums. :D
You will see what I am talking about..

Xbox 360 addon will fail to compete with the PS3.
PS3 + BD = cheaper than 360+ BD.
Good luck M$, fast way to go down hill.

This will piss off a lot of 360 users that bought HD-DVD previously.
I am ready to monitor the 360 forums if this rumor * becomes true.

Won't anger me and I fit that category. :D

The complaints will be from people who want to have the HDDVD replaced free with a BD and are told no.

People are idiots. We all knew we were taking a "gamble" when we bought one HD format or the other. I own a stand alone HD-DVD player, the Xbox HD-DVD add on, and over 50 movies. I am not mad at all. Just because the format is "dead" doesn't mean my HD-DVD media stops working. Watching an HD-DVD movie right now and loving the quality.

I own PS3 and lots of bluray too but as far as gaming the 360 is my favorite system.

Can see MS putting an internal drive for all new 360's and also selling external drives for those that have a 360 that pre-dates 360 Blu-Ray...

No, as a HD-DVD add-on owner, this doesn't piss me off! In fact, I'm ok with it... I feel better about spending my $170 for drive and 6 movies than I am sure other felt/feel about spending $500 on player and ?$ on movies!!!

I'm glad the "war" is over, now there is no worries about which format will be the winner... However, in the back of my head I still worry that neither format will "win". (But that is pretty small)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)