Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
While other forums are busy making more and more rules to drive it's members away, SatelliteGuys is instead LISTENING TO IT'S MEMBERS!

Today we are proud to introduce more new forums as requested by our members!

Our new forums include -

Free to Air PC DVB Discussion - Discussion about the growing wave of PC Based DVB Free to Air TUners, which turn your computer into a FTA Receiver

The SatelliteGuys AMSAT Forum - Discussion of the Amateur Satellite Hobby, everything about building launching and using Amaeature Satellites

Cable Internet Forum - Discussion of Cable Internet services plus tips and tweeks to help you get more out of your Cable Internet Connection

Plus a Special Summer Time Treat forum -

rec.roller-coaster - This special summer treat from your friends here at SatelliteGuys.US lets you find out all the latest news about your favorite amusement parks, complete with Trip Reports, tips and money saving amusement park advise!

Thank you for all the suggestions, here at SatelliteGuys we really do listen to YOU our members!

I want to remind ALL members that you can remove any groups you don't want to see from your forum list (yes thats correct YOU can customize the forum listings! To do this go to http://www.satelliteguys.us/index.php?e=1 and select the forums you don't want to see. Another unique feature here at SatelliteGuys. :D

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

I don't see why there are internet forums exists lol. The internet is just the internet and it works :)

Scott wrote:
"While other forums are busy making more and more rules to drive it's members away, SatelliteGuys is instead LISTENING TO IT'S MEMBERS!"

TonyP wrote:
"Scott, you couldn't resist taking a swipe at "other forums" could you."

Perhaps it wasn't a swipe at all since I can name two DBS forums that just chased me away.

Hello Bob and welcome! I hope you'll enjoy this site and you'll be appreciated here. Let bygones be bygones and start out fresh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)