Here's the link for the Live unveiling of Samsung's Galaxy 4 at 7 PM EDT

Okay, but the new S4 features is what I'm talking about, not note 1 features.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Ops having one of those days. You would think that they would but sometimes the features they will bring over are the ones that don't. To me it would make sense that way folks could use the same features either device.

Ops having one of those days. You would think that they would but sometimes the features they will bring over are the ones that don't. To me it would make sense that way folks could use the same features either device.

This depends on whether the implementation is purely done in software, or if there are hardware components newly introduced on the S4.

I do not know the answer to this question at this time.

This depends on whether the implementation is purely done in software, or if there are hardware components newly introduced on the S4.

I do not know the answer to this question at this time.

True. Well we see it might be something they could with their next Note.

Get the S4. It's worth the extra money.

The S3 to S4 jump is smaller, but the feature bump is still pretty big. But most S3 users will be paying full price and that's a bigger pill to swallow.

Cheers,

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x
Any guesses yet as to what the Price will be ?

My guess? In line with whatever the s3 was at launch.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Probably a good idea to wait an extra month and see what is different in the key lime version of android. Think it is late May? Does that mean S4 operating system is ancient a month after it goes commercial?

I have a question about the S Translator: is it local, or does it require a data connection? If it does requires the data connection, why wouldn't you use Google Translate?

I watched the show that Samsung put on and it certainly must have cost a lot. I don't know if it was the most cost-effective way to launch their flagship mobile phone. I wanted more specs and less tap-dancing around (literally, the kid from the ad tap-danced!) but then people won't forget this announcement any time soon.

Last edited:
I have a question about the S Translator: is it local, or does it require a data connection? If it does requires the data connection, why wouldn't you use Google Translate?
They say they have preloaded 3000 common sentences and a dictionary so you can use it without internet access. But, I doubt if it can come anywhere close to the android version of google translate (requires internet) which does free form conversational translation ( this feature is excluded from apple versions of google translate).

I'm looking at the S4 or the HTC One. I haven't seen a release date or price for either one yet.

No, not much. I had heard originally that the HTC would be available in mid March. I'm in no big hurry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)