Heroes Reborn

They killed it as only NBC can. At it's height, they continuously missed weeks of showing it and actually had to re-show episodes to remind everyone of where they left off, by then too late.

No. Man...cheerleader wad already saved!

Btw, we discussed this about a year ago in its own thread. Surprised it's making news again... Forget it, it's nbc I get it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited:
It might do well on Netflix ,but not on NBC. They never show full seasons without interruptions that last for weeks and months sometimes. People can't stay focused on a show that is never on the tube in a consistent way. Revolution almost meet a similar fate ,but somehow has morphed into a soap opera, with sci-fi elements and has somehow survived....for now. But give NBC time, they will kill even this show somehow. They always seem to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.;)

They could easily do a 13 week run with minimal interruptions either at the beginning or end as a half season. Intelligence, Almost Human both are running half seasons without interruption.

S~

They could easily do a 13 week run with minimal interruptions either at the beginning or end as a half season. Intelligence, Almost Human both are running half seasons without interruption.

S~

I've actually grown to like it that way. Almost all the UK and Australian programming I watch are either 3, 6 or 13 episode seasons run continuously without interruption, heck some of them run the whole season in 1 week 5 days straight.

‘Heroes’ Alum Jack Coleman Set For NBC’s ‘Heroes Reborn’ Miniseries - Deadline

HRG is back! Jack Coleman has become the first Heroes co-star to sign on for Heroes Reborn, NBC’s upcoming 13-episode miniseries that reboots the popular 2006 superhero drama series. Heroes Reborn, from Heroes creator Tim Kring, will replicate the basic elements of the show’s first season in which ordinary people were waking up to the fact that they had extraordinary abilities, though the producers are keeping details on the plot under wraps. But I have learned that Coleman will reprise his character as Noah Bennett aka HRG, or the Man in the Horn-Rimmed Glasses, a nickname given to him by fans before the character’s real name was revealed. HRG, a former agent with the Company and father to cheerleader Claire Bennett (Hayden Panettiere), started off as a recurring but quickly became a fan favorite, with Coleman promoted to regular midway through Season 1.

More at deadline.com

I think I will pass on this incarnation of Heroes. It was good at the beginning but that was a different time. Sounds like they are trying to capitalize on the whole super heroes phenomenon on ABC with Marvel and CW with D.C. super heroes. Now NBC will have their own "Heroes".:flag

Looks like the Haitian, Noah, and Hiro will be back. Though the return of Hiro suprises me as Masi Oka is a regular on CBS's Hawaii 5-0

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ntcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

According to Deadline, Jimmy Jean-Louis is joining the upcoming event series to reprise his role as The Haitian. He'll be the third cast member from the original series to appear in the reboot, along with fellow returning cast members Jack Coleman (as Noah Bennet, a.k.a. HRG), and Masi Oka (as Hiro Nakamura).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts