Limitless

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Inspired by the movie, LIMITLESS is a visually creative action thriller about a man who discovers a mysterious drug that allows him to access 100% of his brain and ends up using his new abilities for the greater good.

Premieres Tue., Sep. 22 10/9c

http://www.cbs.com/shows/limitless/

S~

I got about ten minutes into the second episode, and it was not enjoyable to me. So I imagine I am done with this one.

I like the guy who plays the lead. He is funny to me and I like the way he works around the FBI to solve the case of the week. I will keep watching.

I'll keep watching ... it's interesting and predictable (most are when you think about it), it seems like one thats not a real deep show ... but I do like the people in the show.

Jury is still out for me. I think it is a good cast, but wonder where this is going to go. Seems like a 1 season type show. Not sure it is deep enough for more than that.

I like the lead, I find him funny. It is the only new show this season that I am watching so far, I am just archiving the rest. If it just turns into a crime of the week where he is the new CSI lab I will probably drop the show. That is the hard part of a series like this. Solving a crime a week will be a given, but if it simply turns all into the crime and the rest fades into the background I will not like the show.

I like the lead, I find him funny. It is the only new show this season that I am watching so far, I am just archiving the rest. If it just turns into a crime of the week where he is the new CSI lab I will probably drop the show. That is the hard part of a series like this. Solving a crime a week will be a given, but if it simply turns all into the crime and the rest fades into the background I will not like the show.
I don't think thats gonna happen, already there are whispers from the FBI head about something with him and the suttle reminder to not tell ANYONE about the situation he's in ...
The NTZ supply guy I think is running alot of this in the background .... wondering if the FBI boss has some sort of an agreement with him as well, maybe He's pulling the strings and telling the FBI what to do. :info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts