Limitless

I am still having fun watching these episodes. Yes they still have the contrived confessions at the end which I do not like about most TV crime shows... But, they have a lot of fun getting there and making fun of TV crime shows along the way. I really liked the explanation of "TV tech talk" and "hacking" they gave and how they made fun of it...

Reactions: MikeD-C05
We gave the show another shot and tuned it in last night. Again after about 15 minutes the channel was switched to something better. None of us here found the show that interesting. The networks are really lacking this year with their new shows.

Reactions: boba
We gave the show another shot and tuned it in last night. Again after about 15 minutes the channel was switched to something better. None of us here found the show that interesting. The networks are really lacking this year with their new shows.
Seeing CBS pulled a programming shift last night with NCIS NOLA I watched just enough to wonder why it is on air at all.

I don't see this show coming back for another year.

Actually it is in the top half of CBS shows ratings wise and is owned/produced by CBS, so it is likely to be renewed.

I would say that it is not appealing to the usual CBS audience since it is almost a spoof of other CBS shows.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Actually it is in the top half of CBS shows ratings wise and is owned/produced by CBS, so it is likely to be renewed.

I would say that it is not appealing to the usual CBS audience since it is almost a spoof of other CBS shows.
Well, if CBS owns it, yes it will be picked up again.
It just seems too far fetched ....
We haven't heard from the guy in charge of this NTZ thing in quite awhile now.

How is it that the SWAT guys took the NTZ, its been several days now, only one guy continued taking it and none of the others are having any side effects like described in the original episodes.

For the most part I like it,unlike Scorpion and Cyber,both of those were 1 and done.
I watch both, and I'm good with Limitless, its just sometimes it seems like it could be better.
Scorpion I like real well .... so it probably is doing poorly and will be dropped ...

How is it that the SWAT guys took the NTZ, its been several days now, only one guy continued taking it and none of the others are having any side effects like described in the original episodes.

The movie had side effects showing up after a while on NZT, like over months of daily consumption.

Read the drug facts: http://www.theclearpill.com

They claim the side effects are minimal...