Heroes Season 2 Discussion

Next week is the finale to Chapter 3, as I see it. Let's see if we get Chapters 4 & 5 as was originally scheduled for this season.

Fingers crossed... although Sylar coming back to power is just boring, IMHO.

I want to see Claire beat the crap out of Elle. :)

I wonder why every year there is a threat it happens in New York? First the bomb that was supposed to nuke N.Y. and now the Shanti virus that is supposed to wipe out 93% of the world population and once again they go to the future in N.Y.. Doesn't anything happen in any other city in the country?

Ok, I saw the episode and the preview. I know it says Finale, but it does not say season finale; can be interpreted either way.

The fact that NBC just ordered a full run of Chuck gives me hope; that it will come back in February. Time will tell.

But
Two Heroes will Fall...
Any guesses who?

I'm guessing Maya, since she's stupid, and Mohinder

I wonder how Siler the power stealer , survived last years season finale? How can he even be alive at all?

Since the illusionist girl was the one who appeared with him, its obvious that one of Linderman's folks grabbed him and patched him up before he croaked. They were after all right outside one of the company HQs.

Given his telekinetic ability, a sword through the heart wouldn't necessarily be fatal. If he had enough control he could concievably pump his own blood using his mind, keeping himself alive. Given his native ability of understanding exactly how things work, this probably wouldn't be difficult for him to do as he obviously has a very good understanding of human anatomy.

They just patched him up... there was that episode where he was stitched up and still in some pain. You would think if they did anything "special" he wouldn't have still been so bad off.

I guess the sword "just missed" anything important. :)

I can't believe they bring back Sylar. Adam was a much better bad guy. BTW, why did Peter have to open the safe door? Didn't he and Adam escape their prison by going thru walls? Couldn't they just walk into the safe? :) Maybe there is no air inside? That could make sense, because they could have also teleport if Peter uses Hiro's teleportation power.

I was hoping that Maya would be 1 of the 2 that dies, but no luck.

I can't believe they bring back Sylar. Adam was a much better bad guy. BTW, why did Peter have to open the safe door? Didn't he and Adam escape their prison by going thru walls? Couldn't they just walk into the safe? :) Maybe there is no air inside? That could make sense, because they could have also teleport if Peter uses Hiro's teleportation power.

Yeah, I'm a little turned off by Sylar, too... especially the cheesy "I'm back" at the end.

The title of Volume three - "Villains" - does intrigue me, though.

Here's the other thing I'm having a hard time with - is there really any drama with this show if everyone who gets killed is just brought back with a few drops of blood? I guess Nikki/Jessica is really gone, but Peter's with Nathan - figure it out, guys.....

Also, does anyone really believe that they destroyed the one and only vial of that virus that existed in the entire world?

Well the next chapter is entitles "Villians". I don't think Sylar is going to be the only bad guy. Adam is an awesome character as he was in his Alias days chasing the Rambaldi artifacts

So painful seeing "Heroes will return in 2008" with no real clue as to when. I sure hope this stinking strike ends soon.

I was totally happy seeing Maya die; she has no real interesting power, and is not a loss. And I too am just bored by the idea of a fully-restored Sylar. I despise him so much that the mere idea of him playing Spock turns me off. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)