Hey does this happen to you........

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tish

Original poster
Mar 18, 2010
New York
I'm not getting full quality signal on W3 stations - ABC,NBC and CBS, every ten mins they keep blanking out or breaking up.But I'm getting full quality signal on the DVB - free to air channels.

What can be the problem......?:eek:

Thanks

sounds like to me might have to adjust your dish some. i seem to have to adjust a little for my free to air stuff after i use the dsr 920 to move the dish to the location the map says it at

I see the same thing as Mike in that I some times have to adjust my dish differently for the channels on the 4Dtv, from some of those on the DVB box, but W-3 is a week sat, I had a lot of trouble with the three nets on that sat, if I would take the splitter out of the loop I could get enough quality to watch the channels with no problem but once the splitter was back in no go, the splitter I am talking about is the one so you can hook up the DVB box and the 4Dtv at the same time. I decided to make it easy to switch so I put in an extra length of cable with the slip on ends so I could just unplug the cable from the splitter and hook it straight to the 4Dtv and it fixed the problem, I get 52 quality on the 4Dtv with the splitter in the loop, something to do with the wave length, TVROPRO can explain it, I can't .
I hope this helps
Terry

I see the same thing as Mike in that I some times have to adjust my dish differently for the channels on the 4Dtv, from some of those on the DVB box, but W-3 is a week sat, I had a lot of trouble with the three nets on that sat, if I would take the splitter out of the loop I could get enough quality to watch the channels with no problem but once the splitter was back in no go, the splitter I am talking about is the one so you can hook up the DVB box and the 4Dtv at the same time. I decided to make it easy to switch so I put in an extra length of cable with the slip on ends so I could just unplug the cable from the splitter and hook it straight to the 4Dtv and it fixed the problem, I get 52 quality on the 4Dtv with the splitter in the loop, something to do with the wave length, TVROPRO can explain it, I can't .
I hope this helps
Terry

Thanks Terry I will try and tell u my results.....if it works or not.

I'm not getting full quality signal on W3 stations - ABC,NBC and CBS, every ten mins they keep blanking out or breaking up.

Ten minutes or ten seconds? If ten seconds, probably radar interference.

Status
Please reply by conversation.